I'm very exited to announce that our free eBook, A Geeks Guide to Windows 10 Deployment, has been updated to Windows 10 2004 and ConfigMgr 2002. To get your free copy, simply sign up for our newsletter here on the blog, and if you downloaded a previous version, simply go to the same link, and you'll get the updated version.
Credits: Special thanks go to Mikael Nystrom for as always valuable feedback, and to Ami Arwidmark who despite recovering from two broken arms, with extensive surgery involved, powered through the technical review of the guide. I also like to give a shoutout to David Segura for his fantastic OSD Builder solution that is featured in this guide. Finally, thank you Mamata Panda and Mohammed Nawaz Kazi for your feedback.
A Geeks Guide to Windows 10 Deployment
The 70+ pages covers the following step-by-step guides:
- Use the OSD Builder community tool to service a Windows 10 image.
- Setup MDT Lite Touch to build and capture a Windows 10 reference image.
- Setup ConfigMgr (a.k.a. MEMCM) for OS Deployment
- Use ConfigMgr for bare metal deployment of Windows 10
- Use ConfigMgr to service/upgrade Windows 10 using task sequences
Happy Deployment, Johan