Introduction to MDT 2010 Lite Touch (09:37)
MDT 2010 Lite Touch - Unleashed series Part 3 of 27
- Create Deployment Share
- Import Operating System
- Add applications
- Create Task Sequences
- Create boot images
- Test a deployment
MDT 2010 Lite Touch Driver Management (08:11)
MDT 2010 Lite Touch - Unleashed series Part 12 of 27
- Boot image drivers
- Windows Operating system drivers
- Out-of-box drivers repoistory in MDT 2010 Lite Touch
- Using folders'
- Using selection profiles to filter drivers
- Using DriverGroups to filter drivers based on computer make and model
Using the MDT 2010 database (04:05)
MDT 2010 Lite Touch - Unleashed series Part 18 of 27
- Creating the MDT database
- Add computer entries
- Configuring roles in the database
- Setting location based settings
- Using Make and Model based settings
BC32 - Inside Panther – Troubleshooting the Windows Setup Engine (1:04:34)
MMS 2011 - Videos part 3 of 5
- This session dives deep into the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 setup engine, explains the driver store, log files, device driver ranking, and much more.
- It goes deep into the configuration passes, the Windows Servicing Stack, Windows System Image Manager, and Deployment Image Service and Management (DISM).
- You can expect lots of tips, tricks, and live demos in this session.